you spoke some quick new music
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla
to share the space with simple living things, infinitely suffering
Smiling - more than anything because she knows just how sincere the apology is - Isla settles once more beside Ever, tucking herself against his side and letting her arms move casually around him to enjoy the warmth of his body. Leaning into his touch, she resists the urge to kiss him again, because too many of those and she absolutely won't be able to keep her hands to herself in any sort of modest way.

"I don't think anyone has ever been brave for me before," she admits on a whisper that sounds as surprised as she is, her cheeks hot and a strange fluttering in her chest as the aviator continues. Rather than responding verbally - because what on earth does one say to the sort of sweet nothings spilling from Ever's lips - the Remedy shifts closer, nosing beneath his chin as if she might be able to feel his pulse against her lips.

"In that case, I would be thrilled to be surprised by you," she decides, smiling against his throat. "I look forward to it."
fighting off like all creation, the absence of itself
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
your eyes across a crowded room, just like it's only me and you
"No?" Finding that hard to believe given the men Everest knew Isla had dated, the aviator could only smile adoringly as he tried not to let the overwhelming pull of the love he felt for the Remedy swamp his every thought. "More firsts for us, then." He agreed softly as he twisted his neck to kiss the top of her head, before settling his jaw comfortably against her golden curls.

Reaching for the silken sheets strewn around them, loathe as he was to cover Isla's decadent curves with anything but his own hands, he tugged them over her. Not wanting to close his eyes for fear of missing a single moment, his body was so blissfully relaxed and used that he was rather helpless to do anything to fight off sleep. So, with the words I'm in love with you tangled on his tongue, the aviator finger's slowly pulsed out the pattern of a lullaby against Isla's skin as they both drifted off.

~FIN