it's been a long slow collision
Hotaru!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Seren

It felt peculiar, to walk with her head high and back straight through corridors and hallways where she had previously slipped through unnoticed, tucked beneath cloaks and with dagger in hand. Even more strange was the act of requesting a formal appointment with a Warden. Seren had never done anything like this before, and while it was somewhat comforting to know that she would be talking to Hotaru... that in itself was cause for nerves to fray, given the topic of this conversation.

Reaching the door she had been directed to, Seren knocked and waited for permission to enter before slipping inside. She had made an attempt at formal attire, but felt overdressed against the rustic, homely backdrop of these halls. A little stiff backed and nervous, she glanced around the room, and finally let her gaze come to rest on her friend. Aunt. Co-conspirator, and general benefactor.

"Thank you for seeing me on such short notice," she said with a soft smile, glad that at least her voice did not betray the inner turmoil - it was enough that her hands were icy and a little numb. "I'm sure you must be busy, with... everything." She made a vague gesture to their general setting; somehow the image of Hotaru behind a desk was not very fitting.
The torturous stars are taking every breath I wish I held
The love in my heart is never ending
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-11-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-11-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 08:01 PM