it's been a long slow collision
Hotaru!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru

Word of Seren’s desire for a forms audience had been a curiosity, but Hotaru had quickly worked the girl into a schedule already beginning to tighten. Luckily the political landscape of Halo was the easiest part. Regional quests, her own pregnancy, prepping for any retaliation attempts…those were far more time consuming.

A soft knock brings her attention back to the map before her on the desk, and she lifts her golden crown to call for Seren to enter. Hotaru’s greeting smile softens, endeared by the awkwardness that cloaks the demigoddess. Though her feet are tired, Hotaru rises to move around the desk and recline against it, hands folding delicately over the edge in hopes of removing a little of the formality.

“I’m always happy to rearrange things to see you, even if it’s only a formal visit,” she assures warmly. Gesturing with one hand to the plush chairs in front of the desk to bid Seren to sit, she crosses her ankles to relieve a little pressure. For all her swollen belly she at least has not lost any of her elegance, an aura more than a physical expression. “Tell me what’s on your mind.”
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-11-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-11-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 08:01 PM