it's been a long slow collision
Hotaru!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Seren

If anything, the brake from protocol only made Seren feel more awkward. Was she supposed to greet with a handshake or a hug? Ask about Hotaru's health, the way she wanted to, or get straight to the point? In the end, her warm, timid smile did most of the talking for her whether she meant to or not.
"I'll make sure to come visit you properly, too," she promised, and took a seat. Hovering nervously on the edge, she took a few steadying breaths before straightening her back. Better just get this over with.

"Last season, my m - Safrin, tasked me and my father with exploring the waters beneath the Sea of Glass," she began, at the last moment shying away from the familiar term. Keep it impersonal. "She told me that there is much forgotten knowledge to be found in the world, and while she did not specify exactly what I might find, she did imply that it might be something of great importance." Or perhaps not - unless personal growth for Seren over the course of this adventure could be called important. To herself it absolutely was, but to the rest of the world...?

"When father and I went out there to do some reconnoicance, we realized that it would be impossible for the two of us to breach the ice on our own. So, we decided to gather up some people to help us, and then try again. I have asked Deimos if he might be willing, since he has fire and ice magic both. And," she pressed on, somehow managing to refrain from a steadying breath, "my father recommended Aurelia, the new leader of Torchline. I have received tentative agreement from both to participate... and I would like to clear this with you, so that there can be no misunderstandings."

Knowing fully well that Aurelia's name probably was the last one Hotaru wanted to hear, the young demigod paused and leaned back, bracing herself for a storm she hoped would not come.
The torturous stars are taking every breath I wish I held
The love in my heart is never ending
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-11-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-11-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: it's been a long slow collision - by Seren - 07-13-2021, 08:01 PM