that's the thing with anger, it begs to stick around
Ludo Quest Turn In
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I can give you freedom from your guilt with a flick of my wrist
Nephele has watched all manner of magic be woven in Caido, and yet there is nothing quite as mystifying and beautiful as what Ludo performs so easily. Climax is quite unnecessary when she is already so awed by Ludo's presence, though her lips twitch at the amusing pop of noise that signifies the finality of the creation of...a staff?

There is a purposeful intent to the curl of her fingers around the wood as it is laid in her hands. A shark smile stretches her lips, recalling Nate and Wessex's horrible, unnatural exertions against her in the Wilds. They would have no such success next time.

"Thank you, Ludo," she breathes in exaltation. Neph gently sets the end of the staff against the earth at her side, realizing she had forgotten one last thing to share. "I had to still my hand from the throat of one of the pretender's creations because of my title as Guardian. I stepped down shortly after - I cannot act as your dagger if I am so restricted, and that is what I desire to be." A weapon for Ludo to wield, a creature of chaos to cull the mechanical beings that plague their land. "Such opportunities cannot continue to be missed. But I realized in the moment that my illusions are as yet imperfect." And as such cannot be relied upon to conceal her identity if she is to work from the shadows. Ludo's Rags and her own binding can conceal her wings, clay her hair, but her face? Her voice? Such things are harder.

"Could you make a mask like yours? One that cannot be easily removed?" If it is to be more magical and audibly altering in nature, surely Ludo will send her on another journey for materials that she will happily fulfill, but empty stomachs are not filled by silently wanting, and Nephele would rather be told no than not try at all. Not if it means she can return to her more...murderous ways.
I can give you death with the look upon my face

Messages In This Thread
RE: that's the thing with anger, it begs to stick around - by Nephele - 11-27-2021, 12:54 AM