and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Smiling crookedly as she folds Finn's scarf with as much precision as her snoozy mind will allow, Tobi nods. "Oh?" Her smile widens; used to being used by both Finn and her son as a stalling mechanism when they needed more time to think about things, she nevertheless found it rather endearing. "Well, if you don't have the time or emotional resources, you can tell them I said I needed help packaging supplies but to check back after LongNight." Tobi suggests softly, before taking a slow breath and shrugging her shoulders and causing the over-sized t-shirt of Finn's she was wearing to bunch and sag.

"Today was hard." She replies, which almost always meant that someone had died. Rather than reaching out for him as other partners might when they had a tough day, the doctor instead stretches her arms high above her head and tilts both left and right, releasing the tension built up in her shoulders and back. Sighing softly with relief, Tobi smiles up at Finn with a twinkle in the dark pools of her eyes. "You are getting quite the reputation as a musician. I had not one, not two, but three of my patients today talk about you."
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-02-2022, 08:56 PM