and they all lived happily ever after
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
FINN
"Alright," Finn says with a gentle nod, and Tobi will know that the ex-Spyglass will indeed ask about it in the morning, like clockwork. For now, though, there is just comfortable twilight and a woman he trusts above all others, which likely explains his docile reaction to her approach. It might not seem like much, that Finn barely glances at her fingers before they descend down upon his shoulders, but it's a trust that Tobi has done much and then some to earn. Never have her hands come to strike or invade his space, and he welcomes her touch with an affectionate smile.

"Why would they want to know if I am single?" Finn asks, though the coy way he glances up at her from beneath dark lashes tells that he absolutely understands those social implications, and his smile tilts towards the mischievous. "I hope you informed them that I was not."

Mention of the little girl earns a deal more softness, Finn nodding though it's unclear exactly to whom. "I am glad, that I can help someone else to fall asleep."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-03-2022, 06:56 PM