and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
The pair have come a long way from the way they'd first awkwardly fumbled for one another on the floor of Tobi's office, though some things were still a work in progress. For instance, while Tobi was learning more and more when and how hard she could push Finn in her efforts to help him navigate the life they'd built together, she still balked when it came to voicing certain things about his past. Every time she touched him like this, in the back of her mind she'd wondered if any of his past patrons ever wanted to get him off as a way of pleasing themselves. And always, always, did she wonder if the things she did or said or asked of him refreshed memories of his time at Molly's. If she thought about it too long not only would she cool her own arousal, but she would nearly make herself sick. And so she did her very best not to.

"I'm a little busy right now, Finn." Tobi whispers through a smile, poised between Finn's knees with her hands spiralling up and down. Already she could feel the palms of her hands growing even warmer as their combined body heat—as well as the friction of her skin against his erection—heated up the lube she had applied.

"But I suppose we could stop and talk now, if you wanted...?" With sweet but teasing smile, Finn would feel Tobi's hands begin to slow around him as she cocks her head to the side.
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-07-2022, 06:00 PM