and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
They do indeed both know, and so it is that Finn will feel Tobi's lips and tongue suddenly around the head of his cock. Neither of them are particularly messy people (though saying so of Finn is an understatement), but it isn't entirely for pragmatic reasons that the doctor takes Finn into her mouth; sparing Finn the mess of his own release is only half of it. A giver by nature, Tobi feels a swell of happiness as she coaxes out the ex-Spyglass's building orgasm, having taken in a deep breath that she might let him go through the rise and fall of his climax without interruption on her part.

Softening and then releasing her hands by degrees, Tobi reaches for a cleverly placed towel kept in the same drawer as the lube had been. Retrieving it, it's with a kiss to Finn's inner thigh that she drapes it over him, knowing his dislike of sullying their sheets with lube if it could be helped. "I love you." She whispers as she slips onto the bed, fitting herself against his side. "I know I meant to make that last longer, but.." Tobi shrugs, content in the knowledge that there would be other times to practice being coy and mischievous in bed.
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-07-2022, 07:02 PM