I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I'm the king, and you're the queen
and we will stumble through heaven
He hears her coming. It's hard to miss the sound of snapping branches and muffled curses, and besides that, Noe has never been a quiet child. He doesn't open his eyes as she slinks into the tiny space that they once could share comfortably, though her presence does soften his expression by degrees, the abject sadness giving way to a wry and weary smile.

"Hey kiddo," Koa greets softly, unfolding and refolding his legs to give her more room. The little stuffed dragon perches on his knees; the little live dragon scrambles over to Noe, climbing into her lap with a series of concerned and expectant croons. He scoffs a laugh at her offer of violence, one copper eye cracking open to fix her with a slightly disapproving - albeit grateful - look. "You couldn't take Pip in a fight," he chides his sister, shoulder jostling playfully against hers.

Then he sighs, his expression falling, fingers picking idly at a seam in the stuffed Fang. "Besides, it doesn't matter - there's nobody to beat up. I'm fine." This could not be a more obvious lie, despite the weak smile that totally gives away his lack of fineness backs it up.
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
I know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight
{/code}

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve - by Koa - 06-28-2023, 08:26 PM