I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I'm the king, and you're the queen
and we will stumble through heaven
"Ma was the best," he corrects automatically, ever the dutiful son. But he cracks a ghost of a genuine smile, warmed both by the compliment and the simple presence of his sister. Damn if she isn't a pain in his ads, but at least she'll always be his.

Unlike Soh.

He scowls at the intrusive thought, tugging harder against the loose thread. "It's nothing," Koa says again, but the protest is perfunctory, his fate already sealed. Sighing he leans back against the root wall, holding Fang up toward the low ceiling. "I just... there was a girl. I liked her a lot, and I thought she felt the same." Maybe not the most spectacular revelation, but for Koa, this is big. He's never brought a partner home, let alone pursued a relationship.

"But I was wrong. Turns out she wanted someone else." He shrugs through wry, humorless laugh, angry and hurt. Hes scowling at the stuffed dragon, as though it, and not Sohalia, had broken his heart.
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
I know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight
{/code}

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve - by Koa - 06-29-2023, 01:02 AM