I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Why you got it in for me?
Is it cause I bring it to your knees?
Koa's staunch defense of a woman who let him go left Noe scoffing, though she tried to pass off her snort of derision as a cough. She certainly didn't want to make Koa feel worse, but she'd never been much good at hiding her emotions, and that wasn't changing now. She was angry, angrier than even Koa seemed to be, because nobody hurt her big brother and got away with it.

Except, apparently, they did. At 'our new queen,' Noe sat up a little straighter, tilting her head as she regarded her brother. Well, that was unexpected. Whoever she'd been anticipating, the new so-called Heart of Stormbreak had not been it. Koa really knew how to pick 'em. Still, it didn't matter to Noe who this girl was. If she'd turned down Koa, then her decision-making skills were clearly not cut out for leadership.

Her lip curled in a sneer. What a fucking bitch. "She doesn't deserve you," Noe said fiercely. "You're way better than some random nobody who named herself queen. 'Heart of Stormbreak,' my ass."
Throw water on electricity just to see
If the sparkle make us feel the way we used to feel
Noe

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve - by Noe - 06-30-2023, 12:16 AM