{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
There is only one day that Sunjata can think of that his father was ever proud of him – and while he truly believes that Nate’s death had destroyed him (it has,) it isn’t the day that Shaju was proud. No, that bastard was proud the day Sunjata fell into that muddy ring and came out with the blood of other kids his age all over his hands. Something as simple as this? Mending broken bridges? Wouldn’t even register on his father’s radar.

His mother, though, the gentle and beautiful soul that she was, would have loved the idea of a woman that could stand up to all of her injustices. And maybe, if she had been more similar once upon a time, Sunjata wouldn’t have to carry her blood on his hands too.

At least he does ruin the mood, but lifts his spirits in the meantime, and chuckles into the air between them, however small of a space it is with how he still tries to wrangle her like a cat trying to be bathed, he does squeak a little surprise when she suddenly drops and he scrambles – a few navy feathers loosening in his skin and falling in a little swirl of motion to land directly on her as he scoops her up like a princess, peering down at her while his feathers remain equally just as flared as her own gilded ones.

You kind of do, though.” He flashes her that roguish and charming smirk, before it breaks into another façade of laughter. “I’m sorry I can’t drop my accent. If I could it would have been perfect!"
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 05:10 AM