{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She blinks quickly as he pulls away, the sunlight behind him casting a faint halo in his hair and dazzling her with how strong the afternoon rays are. Only to laugh, quiet and bright, as he ducks back in to brush his nose against her own once more. Arms held loosely around his neck now from where they'd both relaxed, she bounces her calf idly against his forearm, clearly pleased with not only her win but how he still cradles her so easily. Sinking into the pleasantness of being touched and held in ways she has needed for years.

Moments from asking what he means, she's silenced by him kissing her this time, the first he has initiated without her asking or commanding him to. It's softer this time, almost chaste, and her fingers flex with the desire to pull him back down and keep him there the moment he pulls away. "I've still got you beat on numbers," she points out, and leans up to press what can only be a peck for how short it is against his lips. "See? I'm at three now." And, grinning, she tilts her face away so he can't easily remedy that. "At this point you'll be catching up forever," she taunts, content not to think too hard on all the implications there.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-21-2023, 08:58 PM