{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Her own voice brightens between them along that calm, happy, sunshine wrapped bond between them and he nearly shivers with the sound of it. Good, because in that case you’re always going to be ahead. Which leads to his nonstop excuses to find a way to indulge himself a taste of her as much as he can, as much as she’ll allow. And while, yes, Sunjata hadn’t gone into their attempts at fixing things between them with this in mind, it feels right, like their puzzle pieces have finally been moved around enough times they can sit flush against one another.

The second that she deepens the kiss, however, with that dart of her tongue against his lips, he can’t help the rumble of a sound that slips from his throat, lips parting for her as his arms remain just as protective around her, as his wings give him that boon. But he’s also keenly aware that he can’t do much aside from hold her, lest he put her down which he absolutely doesn’t want to do just yet, and with nowhere around to set her to settle into her space he’s forced to remain at her whims yet again. Do you still want to visit the Dreaming Well? He asks offhandedly if only for his cheesy follow up, covering it with how focused he is on their lips and where her body presses against his, Personally, I think my dreams are already blessed for tonight.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 01:54 AM