{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Fondness washes over her heart even as she feels the barest flicker of his tongue as it wipes away a hurt she knows isn't really there. I know you do. You know me. It's too soft a thing for her to bear to say aloud, but the tenderness in her eyes is unmistakable, the emphasis on the last word too clear to mean anything else. Even after all this time, some things are still the same.

Pouting slightly at being put down - though she does appreciate how it frees up her arms and allows her to step into his space - Ru can't hold the expression for long before he's prompting another laugh from the bottom of her chest. The golden shawl of feathers ruffles comfortably before sinking back into her bare shoulders, and she shoots him a coy but knowing look from beneath pale lashes. "You don't have to tempt me to get me to stay. I want to." Which is just further proof of how they've both grown, for her to state her desires so plainly even if it means admitting to emotions she might have once concealed.

In fact, she even goes so far as to take his hand, which feels far too momentous given how small it is. Going up on her toes doesn't get her where she wants to be, but she trusts he'll meet her halfway. "But I do require dinner." Even if it's eaten in the comfort of his room, a girl has to have some requirements before ending up in a man's bed, no matter how chastely.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-22-2023, 02:20 AM