{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
It’s very surprising, but a delighted sort, and one he will both feel and see on her slowly-smiling face. She doesn’t know what the evening holds for them - conversation or more - but either way she wants to do it sober, and it means a lot that he chooses the same path.

Admittedly it feels like they’re two very different people with no history between them and he has merely come to charm her at the bar. It’s working - she smiles coyly back, if only to distract from the pink in her cheeks. “Honestly? I’d prefer a bit of privacy.” Aside from the bar opening in Torchline Hotaru has admittedly not been back in the social scene for many years. “Besides, I need to check in and make sure you really did separate your office,” she teases, smirking over the rim of her glass as she takes a sip. Only then does she brighten slightly, lifting a brow and offering her drink towards him. “Have you tried this one?” He has likely tried all of them, but you can’t fault her for trying to be sweet and simply flirtatious in the way normal, less seductive people are - an art she’s trying to learn.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-22-2023, 04:20 AM