{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
She watches him as a mirror of how she watched him take the sip, and watches as the purplish liquid hits her lips, watches how she licks her lips in response to clean up the rest of it. “An open mind, perhaps?” He bounces a brow playfully.

But before they can linger too long on it, the food is done with metal tops hiding the food within it and the trek upstairs isn’t long, even if it’s surrounded by the muffled sounds of what goes on in the floor below the one he sleeps on. She makes herself at home quickly, and while it isn’t his business desk in the bedroom anymore, its another little desk with his collection of books that don’t fit on the shelves stacked on it, Lusea and Nate’s lantern set on their own shelf, and he uses the desk to remove the tops of the meals before bringing it over.

It’s got a sort of cabin feel. It’s quite comfortable.” Especially with the fire that crackles in the corner, the blankets strewn across the bed, the scent of smoke and him everywhere within it. “I get a decent cross draft in Longheat, and water magic, so I manage.” He shoots her a smile, taking the plates to the bed where his surprise is revealed to be roasted catfish on a bed of vegetables with a sweet and refreshing sauce, his gaze lifting to look at her with a soft smile awaiting her reaction.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 05:00 AM