{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Ru is unfortunately far too short for such luxuries, but she does eye the plush rug with clear envy. Not enough to leave the comfort of the bed, nor her delicious meal, but she’ll certainly be checking it out later now that she has abandoned her shoes.

Grinning unrepentantly, Ru leans sideways to knock her shoulder into Sunjata’s (though it’s closer to his elbow) and points her fork at him. “Unless you have proof I won’t be slandered as a thief,” she loftily commands, and takes another bite in a far more dramatic fashion. Though she does notice the trunks, and they’re unfortunate locks. “I’m far more inclined to steal your plentiful blankets honestly.” She looks at him from the corner of her eye and smiles. They’d be perfect alongside the shirt she still has, having never given it back that night under the stars, and she already collects blankets. This one will merely have his renewed smell as a bonus.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-23-2023, 05:34 AM