{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
There’s a twinge of embarrassment and perhaps even shame that twitched like a spawning muscle from her side of the bond, but she gratefully accepts his polite silence that accompanies the comfort she can feel from him. It’s uncharacteristic of her, really. Or maybe it’s not - she’s just only had her own den to feel this way about before, and nobody has tried to intrude on it for years.

The touch of his hand on her leg makes her shiver blatantly, another thing to try and shove under the polite rug of not saying anything. Her eyes go to his closet at the offer, but she’s already slightly shaking her head. It’s only a few feet, but she doesn’t want that much distance right now. “I already have my favorite. Is your current one acceptable?” Otherwise she’ll just have to reluctantly bring the green striped one back.

Laying down so they’re perfectly mirrored - and hoping he’ll simply move his hand to her hip now - she lays her head on one of the pillows and simply watches him for a bit before slowly smiling. This is nicer than she could have anticipated. Simultaneously peaceful, tense with the need to hold back getting further into his space, and healing. Hotaru doesn’t try to hide those vague thoughts and feelings in the bond, because she suspects he feels the same.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-23-2023, 06:04 AM