{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Her hand is warm as it touches the scales on his throat, and he leaves them there despite the way his possessiveness fades, allowing her all the time in the world to run her fingers along each and every bump and ridge they have to offer. And even as she plays with the curl of hair along the nape of his neck, his attention is entirely on her and the words she offers – not letting her terms guide him. They’re her wants, and he doesn’t want to seem like he’s simply appealing to her wants and needs.

But he is pleased to find out that they do align in the majority, though, and it lessens any anxieties and worries he harbors. He does use them as vantage points for himself, however, to offer his own wants in response. “Believe it or not, my playboy days have since passed. Which is the whole reason I made the House of Midnight in the first place.” Feeling like he’s failed as the sex Frey demi in how he wasn’t Caido’s bike any longer. At least, if he made a space where people could indulge, it was like he was associated in some aspect, even if he didn’t participate himself.

I want to settle down somewhere and have a family again. I don’t… Want to be seen as a villain anymore.” He stumbles over the words but forces himself to keep that captivating dual toned gaze of hers. “I also only want one person to share my bed and to know I’m theirs, too.” A perhaps, surprising admission given his history, but the grey streaks of hair along his head and the newfound wrinkles on his face likely have a lot to do with it. And now, knowing it may spark that possessiveness from her again, he chooses to be a completely open book for her. “I had one fling two years after the war ended. And I have only slept with Isla since then, despite having made this space and despite having the offers to join or seek my own comfort.” His hand lifts from her hip to cover hers at his neck, stroking along the back of her hand.

But, when it comes to their chosen god, Sunjata hums a soft sound. “I have slept with Frey a few times, too.” Perhaps that would be a make it or break it, but they’re talking about it to find out where their lines are drawn. At the very least, sharing a bed with Frey was leagues ahead of the reason he’d slept with Safrin.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-23-2023, 07:20 AM