{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
They both seem to be fighting, struggling, with knowing what’s right versus what they both desire. Too often ruled by emotion and desperation than clear heads and honest hearts. So when he pulls back - mentally and physically - she gentles her hands and looks up into his steel eyes, shadows dark and sharp pooling in the hollows of his face from the fire backlighting him.

Nobody will understand our pacing but us, and she’s thinking of Deimos, Isla, Melita, anyone who knew them before and saw their cataclysmic endings. I’ll be here in the morning whether we do or not. You’ll take me on a date regardless. If we do, it won’t ruin anything. But she tilts her head in a spill of firelit gold that spreads like a halo around her head, eyes guileless and understanding. But it can make things harder. If things don’t work out. Harder to leave, harder to move on. Easier to convince themselves to stay for the physical chemistry even if the emotional harmony doesn’t come anymore.

So all that’s left is to determine whether they’re okay with that risk; it’s the only one she can see for herself at least, knowing if they do the red threads will tighten around her, ensnaring and pinning her before he even has a chance to court her. It doesn’t stop her from thinking - personally - that it will be worth it, because for once she’s hopeful and capable of believing that they will find that harmony.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-25-2023, 03:36 AM