{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
His hand loses that connection with her chin the second her head tosses back, the choked gasp from her flushes his skin and makes his blood sing. The kisses are still just that, soft and gentle as if he’s taking it slow, but she makes up the difference as she fits him in between her legs, her own hooking onto him to allow her the leverage needed to grind back against him. His breath hitches again, the ghosting of teeth along the pale column of her neck as he loosens the hold on his side of the bond unconsciously where it seems to share that same sentiment as before; mine, mine, mine.

It's a mantra and a half, given the current shift that’s overtaken most of his skin, and the second her thumb strokes along the base of one of his horns he buries a growl in against her neck, his hips grinding down again as if on instinct, drawn from the attention brought to the sensitive parts of him. His teeth ghost along her skin again, briefly, before withdrawing and pushing himself up onto his knees, hands finding her legs still wrapped around him to tug her closer with the shift in position, still peering down at her with those greedy, slit steel eyes.

His hands smooth along her thighs in a teasing movement, before abandoning them completely to lift his shirt up, wings folding back and allowing some of the heat between them to escape with the flood of the heady brothel around them pouring in. It takes a small amount of finagling given the wings in the way, but he manages to slip out of the shirt she’s likely to steal the very next day, all scars and tattoos on display in the firelight with the very notable absence of Safrin’s star mark across his chest, bare and plain if not for the lightning scars that reach like a dying tree’s branches toward his heart, where the usual fiery arrow of Lusea's tattoo sits, and the newer addition beneath it of another raised scar of NW, etched permanently into his skin.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-25-2023, 04:31 AM