{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
For a moment she’d been scared that he would balk at such a staking of her claim, such a vitriolic gesture against the herald he’d once served, but clearly he takes it exactly as she’d intended - a possessive pleasure that she can take this newly empty space, make her own mark no matter how temporary it may be.

To an outsider this should be something careless, thoughtless, with how their bond is flayed wide and thrumming with animalistic urges, but for once they’re perfectly harmonious and they can understand each other. And though Ru would gladly speed things up - she has waited so many years - the way he holds back, taking her in and forcing her to be patient, is undeniably attractive. She burns beneath his gaze. Never shy, never self-conscious, but aware of every inch of her body those eyes touch.

The fabric of her leggings can’t hope to hide the heat and pressure of his hands, and she presses up into his touch everywhere it travels as if magnetized to his palms, craving every burning path he makes up her body. The pressure and greedy cupping of her breasts - already a sensitive spot - makes her arch and gasp into his mouth as it descends upon her own. Her thighs clamp instinctively around his hips, keeping their slow and sporadic grinding going as her hands maneuver up to cup his cheek and bury in his hair in tandem. Even being so bold as to grip the base of his horn there and use that leverage to pull him deeper into their kiss, tongue swiping at the seam of his lips to beg for more. He could rip the damn bra off for all she cares, she just wants every inch of skin free to be touched by his hands.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-25-2023, 05:10 AM