{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It’s so much different than before – and that’s likely due to the Attuned bond connecting them in ways they never had the chance to be before. He and Nate had this closeness, and it had always been a welcome reprieve to not have to try and untangle his words to try and get his true feelings across. If he could simply send them, then that would work out better. And it does, right here, right now, because he can feel the way her shame melts away into nothing as he takes charge, his own happiness and content blazing over any worries she might have.

He'll finally take care of her. And it’s that thought that bolsters the gentle I love you too that comes across in streaking rays of sunlight through the bond that Sunjata can’t help but to shiver with as he buries his face into her neck, trailing kisses and the blunt edge of his teeth along. But she reads his mind, easily so with how open and connected they are right now, that he’s sure she can feel the way it floods the air of possessiveness he’s been holding back.

It takes some time for him to work at the buttons of his pants, thoroughly distracted with the sounds she makes. It doesn’t help that it’s a one handed endeavor in the first place. But it’s evident that he focuses on trying to appease her, giving her his touch in how he circles her clit, letting himself bite down just enough to leave a small red mark but nothing that would end up longer lasting. Yet, at least. I will warn you now that I will be unbearable seeing the marks I leave on you. His mental voice is a growl, not unlike how the possessive nature of his dragon shift offers in the air between them. Not only was he a protective man, but with draconic tendencies included.

Luckily, he gets his pants unbuttoned and can shimmy out of them enough to slip that protection on, already hard and wanting, his kisses along her neck and cheek applying more pressure – enough that the free hand now has to move to her head to cradle, his other hand still toying with her pauses just enough to make sure he can line himself up, offering a small amount of pressure there as if silently asking if she were ready.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 08-02-2023, 01:43 AM