Jude
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Jude,

I hope you're doing well. It's strange not to have talked to you in so long. I know it hasn't been terribly long, but it feels like it to me.

Leadership is hard - of course, I expected it to be, so it's not exactly a surprise, but it's hard in ways I didn't expect. When I went to Halo to announce that we were opening Stormbreak to the Abandoned, they were so suspicious and wary. I know they have a right to be, but I guess I was hoping that everyone would be more excited about it. Torchline was easier, but I think there are fewer Abandoned there. In any case, I suppose everyone knows what we're doing now. We're getting close to finishing all of Safrin's tasks, so hopefully we will be able to open our borders soon. I hope you're here to see it when we do.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, like you asked me to. I know it was needed, but I still hope that we can talk sooner than later. I miss you. And not just as my boyfriend. I miss my best friend, too.

Love,

Soh

Messages In This Thread
Jude - by Sohalia - 07-25-2023, 03:15 AM
RE: Jude - by Sohalia - 08-11-2023, 01:44 AM
RE: Jude - by Sohalia - 08-27-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: Jude - by Jude - 09-21-2023, 03:34 AM
RE: Jude - by Sohalia - 09-21-2023, 03:42 AM
RE: Jude - by Jude - 09-21-2023, 03:53 AM