[SE] the road not taken looks real good now
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I don't want to wonder if this is a blunder
His head snaps up at sound on the shoreline - and then Koa relaxes, relief growing stronger as he takes in the figure of another man. Jaw clenched, arm clutched, the young man picks his way toward the shore where Pipsqueak is now running unhelpful circles around their rescuer, screeching her concern. "Pip, shush," Koa admonishes wearily as he steps onto the shore, wishing he could reach down and scoop the anxious dragon up.

It's dark out now, and Koa's vision is swirling with pain. Maybe that's why he doesn't recognize the ex-Dragoon at first. An overwhelming desire to cry shoots through him; Koa has to shake his head to clear it, determined not to let his agony show.  "It's just a sprain, I think. Not so bad," he lies, a faltering smile doing very little to hide the pain in his eyes. "But I'm not, um, not sure I can straighten it," he adds, though he does his best to offer the limb out for Liam to inspect.
When I kiss your lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] the road not taken looks real good now - by Koa - 08-16-2023, 05:39 PM