hello {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
From the outside this may not seem like the languid, slow lovemaking one would expect from confessions and reunions, but Hotaru burns beneath his touch like a dying star - and she'd rather feel that than a slow burn, because with their minds so intertwined she can't forget he loves her even if she wanted to. Everything else is just pleasure for pleasure's sake.

Of course that's when he slows, and she whines low in her throat. He's deeper this way, with the tilt of his hips more of a roll than a thrust. Still sinfully pleasant in a way that nearly aches, but it makes her clench around his cock in spasms of memory of friction he has taken away. Before she can beg, he takes her parted lips with his own, and the next hard thrust jolts a wanton moan that spills from between their kiss.

With all his attentions, even their combined impressive stamina won't keep Hotaru from the edge for long. Close- she warns, and even her mental voice has a whine of desperation to it as her hips start to shake and her knees tighten hard around him. That gets her to just the right angle for his thumb at her clit to push her right over the edge. Sun-jata!" It resonates from inside the bond to the air around them as if soul and mind are both determined to have their part in crying his name as her orgasm takes her.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 08-18-2023, 11:44 PM