{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
They are intertwined, so much so that each and every thrust has him burning more and more for her. She trembles around him and he pours every ounce of his attentions into each one of her sensitivities. The moans that slip from her meet the panting, rough breaths from himself. His lips remain against hers, swallowing down her moan, burning as her light, mental voice rings through the bond toward him.

It’s all he needs, focusing on fucking her the more she tightens around his cock, the closer she gets to to her climax the more he drives himself toward it with her. Mental and physically vocal, his name spills from her lips and his wings shake with tremors from her orgasm, rocking with her through her aftershocks as he reaches his own with a loud, growled moan against her skin.

He rides it out with her, hands lifting up to cup her face as he keeps himself supported by his wings, pressing in for another devouring kiss, pouring all of his love into the bond between them.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 08-19-2023, 06:16 PM