{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Unlike with Hotaru, Sunjata’s familiar with the shared connection the second tethers break, often relying on the buildup from Nate to help him fall over the edge too. At least, when they were in the room in the Grounds. If they weren’t, the connection was still valued, still needed, and it helps for Sunjata who isn’t that vocal of a partner to ensure that the other knows that he’s fully engaged into it.

So he presses his lips to her in a kiss, panting through his nose as he remains hovering above her, not wanting to break the kiss until she does but she makes no move to separate them completely. He remains there, pressed against her, her legs locked around his waist when she cups his cheek and he lifts his head to scan her own flushed face. “I missed you too, Ru.” He breathes, lifting his hand to brush back her golden hair, fingertips stroking along her cheeks and forehead, lowering down along her jaw to her cheek. “So, so much.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 08-24-2023, 08:36 PM