stars surround us

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Smiling, Safrin shakes her head. "No need to apologize. You always cut to the heart of things Deimos, no matter how difficult it might be. That is one of the reasons I have always admired you." She said of the difficulty of his questions. 'At the change of the season, I should think." Swallowing, the goddess looked down for a moment, the gesture making her seem all the more mortal and capable of error. "I realize what this means for Halo...I had been so looking forward to working with you." Not only that, but she was well aware of how much of a fuss it had caused within the region. "I will make it up to you."

Looking at Ronin, Safrin's expression grows a good deal more familiar as tears sparkle in her galactic gaze. "I hope not to be long, but I really don't know." She says softly, nodding her appreciation and knowing she could count on both Supernova and Sword to keep their promises.

"Take these." So saying, two bracelets appear in her palms, one for each. Though the material appeared to be a braided leather cord, there were star shapes within the material that swirled and spread. "The stars will brighten the more dire things become. I won't be able to communicate with you when I am gone, but I should be able to manage this. When they fill up entirely...seek shelter, if you can."

Straightening, the goddess takes a breath. "In the meantime, perhaps ask Frey if the Refuge can once again be used. Items and such of value should be safeguarded, and of course..." She spreads her hands. "Do whatever you can to prepare. I know that isn't helpful, but I really don't know."

Ronin and Deimos have received

Star Counter | A black leather bracelet with unlit stars inside. Increased starlight indicates the progression of Safrin's quest outside of Caido.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
stars surround us - by Safrin - 08-23-2023, 04:48 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Deimos - 08-23-2023, 05:20 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Ronin - 08-26-2023, 04:49 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Safrin - 08-26-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Deimos - 08-26-2023, 05:20 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Ronin - 08-26-2023, 05:44 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Safrin - 08-26-2023, 06:09 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Deimos - 08-26-2023, 06:32 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Ronin - 08-26-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Safrin - 08-26-2023, 09:22 PM
RE: stars surround us - by Deimos - 08-26-2023, 10:16 PM