S(t)and and deliver
Open! quest item for Frey
Miki Ki'Lirix
Blacksmith

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Bee Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The man was more visibly awkward than she felt, after all she was in her home and he was a trespasser. He claimed to not get along with Hak Etme, which she understood to some degree. She wasn't a fool, she had seen the creatures herself and other wild animals out here. Through sheer dumb luck she was able to survive this long.
"You say there was a.... town here?"
She asked, slowly, thinking. Possible plunder. She wasn't above picking the pockets of the dead, they struggled less than the living.
"Where, what happened to it?"
Behind her, her spade tipped tail flipped and wagged. Her first customer in a long time, and he was rich looking!

Then he claimed to have already done her favors. She chuckled, but was intrigued.
"I see, you think somehow you know me. I don't think it's possible to be doin' favors for people y'ain't never yet met, but not everyone is kind enough to help out people in need. If you ain't staying, take the beast 'n' leave. But don't come back to these here parts without reason, and that's looking for ME. Miki Ki'Lirix. Why? Because I asked for you, that's why, and you owe me one. So, it will be nice to see you again Tal and Boreal. Thank yinz for bein' pleasant."
With one last smile and gentle nod she spun on her heel and walked away. Showing her back to him wasn't something she wanted to do, but for the gimmick it would need to work.

Messages In This Thread
S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-23-2023, 04:06 AM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-23-2023, 09:17 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-26-2023, 05:50 AM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-26-2023, 02:44 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-26-2023, 06:55 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-28-2023, 09:57 AM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-28-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Miki - 08-28-2023, 09:35 PM
RE: S(t)and and deliver - by Talyson - 08-29-2023, 02:35 AM