the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Reaching around to curl his arm more tightly around the edges of his husband's body, Remi's fingers spread overly the similarly scared skin with no less wonder for their familiarity. "If only you knew someone who could help with that." The Lullaby murmurs helpfully, having nearly thought of tugging Ronin down into the dreaming when he'd first been roused from sleep, before deciding that, for all their worldly control while asleep, reality was always better.

"When have you ever managed to stop me?" Remi wonders, grinning wickedly in the dark and letting his eyes slip closed again if only to better feel the way Ronin's lips felt against his unshaven skin.

"Had I all the power in the world just now...I would make our tent see-through and mask our smell from the creatures around so that we could watch them passing us by." So saying, Remi turns his head slightly to nose vaguely into the flop of his husband's dark hair.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-05-2023, 08:38 PM