the distance never made a difference to me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
"Mm, but I didn't want to wake you," Ronin mumbles against Remi's neck, despite having done just that. Smiling at that very realisation, he melts beneath the other man's fingers, simultaneously wanting to grasp the Lullaby close and slip flush against him, content in their shared warmth and the weight of the blankets all around them.

"Never so far, but there's always a first time for everything." Ronin smiles his mischief into the hollow of Remi's throat thanks to their change in position, one of his hands trying to tease up the warm length of the Lullaby's back towards his shoulderblades. "Mm... we could see shooting stars and map the constellations, too." And then, because he isn't entirely awake, he adds, "and maybe a snowman."

It's not as strange as it might first appear, of course; the Hollowed Grounds is known for its memory snow. Regardless, Ronin's fingers spread in a gentle starburst over Remi's back, and he smiles to himself. "Let out your wings?" he requests.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Ronin - 09-05-2023, 08:48 PM