the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
The and yet might go unspoken, but there's a pulse of something playful and golden that hums outward in ripples from the places where the pair touch. It's enough that, upon later reflection, Remi might reconsider giving up his status as a demigod, if only so that he doesn't lose this extra way he has of enjoying his husband's company.

'I wonder what makes them shoot..' The Lullaby wonders a touch dreamily. "And what it looks like when they hit the ground." It's the sort of thing that might get his husband killed, and so for all of their reckless adventuring, they've never gotten around to it. "Well, we do not need infinite power to see a snowman."

Rather adoring the way that the crackle of the fire and the blue of Ronin's eyes in the darkness seemed to be all that the world consisted of, it was rather lazily that the Lullaby complied with his husband's request. Exhaling softly and rolling his shoulders, tawny wings pressed outward against the Nova's fingertips. There wasn't room to expand them entirely given their spread, though Remi stretched one as best he could before letting them settle against the furs. "The feathers have grown back better than I expected." He says softly, turning his head slightly to look at his plumage which flared gold in the firelight.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-05-2023, 09:02 PM