the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Remi's smile starts slowly before streaking across his lips and deepening his dimples to a depth that makes speech impossible. Foolishyl and ridiculously in love with the man around whom he was tangled, the Lullaby presses his tongue against the inside of his cheek to try and smooth it out from the inside, before giving up and merely shaking his head. "Even if they all fell and I had them all to pick from, I would still choose you." Remi says softly.

Remi's smile fades somewhat if only because accepting compliments has never really been his strong suit. Though Ronin's touch is feather-light, still Remi's wing trembles ever so slightly beneath the Nova's fingertips. His wings lacked the sort of sensory input that skin did, but pressed together as they were, Ronin's touch might as well have been a fist for all the brilliant emotions that came with it. 'Oh?' Curling his primary feathers inward and splaying them so that the light could dance through, Remi smiles a touch shyly against the top of his husband's head.

"I almost wish that I could just..." Curling them forward and around like a second set of arms, Remi tries to block out anything at all that isn't Huntsman or Lullaby. "...and then we could just be somewhere else. Just somewhere together."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-05-2023, 09:21 PM