the distance never made a difference to me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Able to feel the joy rolling off his husband as well as see the impossibly boyish smile on his face, Ronin basks in the halo of their combined emotions, feeling suddenly grateful for his bout of insomnia. "Even if some of the other ones made better decisions? Or didn't go crazy during Leafchange?" He grins. "You would always be able to pick me out, at least. I am the one with all the concussions."

Letting himself settle again if for no other reason than to avoid the playful ire he's sure he's invoked with that comment, instead the Nova marvels at the firelight spilling through Remi's feathers like fingers of copper. "Mm. In all my darkest moments, you pull them around me," he mumbles. "So I know things will work out, when that happens."

Drawn back out from his thoughts at the sudden canopy of feathers overhead, Ronin tilts his head up to admire them, before glancing to the Lullaby. "Don't tell the other Ronins about this, or they'll get jealous," he warns, reaching out to cup Remi's cheek before leaning in to follow the movement with his lips.

Ronin's kiss is slow and sweet, and though there's never an occasion where this sort of proximity to Remi doesn't send a plume of heat curling southward, for now at least, love wins over lust.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Ronin - 09-05-2023, 09:32 PM