the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Years had passed and people had come and gone so often from their lives that although both men were silvered with the scars of their passing, their memories had long since faded from the forethought of the Lullaby's mind. Every now and then names would brush across his conscious thoughts like strange bits of shade on an otherwise cloudless day. He only ever paid them mind when he was alone with his thoughts, and given the comfortable weight of the man pressed against him, whatever memories Ronin's wandering fingers provoked as they etched over his scars, Remi utterly ignored.

Leaning himself forward just enough to press a kiss against the top of Ronin's head before relaxing his shoulders fully back down, Remi looks thoughtfully up into the top of their tent. "Alright, I do have a question." He murmurs cautiously, before smiling slowly. 'Do you, Ronin Taliesin, former Baron and Commander of the Storm, man with the most goddess-given nicknames to have ever walked the earth and utter love of my life-" Pausing, Remi tightens his arms and wings around the man of which he spoke.

"Want to have more children? And...I do not mean theoretically or one day. But..do you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-06-2023, 07:48 PM