the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Though the Nova's feelings pour over him like an oil spill, with a painterly eye the Lullaby gazes upon the colours, separating out tones and values while also appreciating the palette for what it was. It is a question Remi knows the answer to, but there's something to be said for allowing his husband the space - or the canvas - upon which to answer. For years it was something impossible, then something haphazardly cast upon them. None of their children had ever been a joint decision, and though it was a topic as grand as the initial brushstrokes of Ronin's feelings made it out to be, even the Lullaby was quietly thrilled at the prospect of choosing.

"I could never not want something that was made of you." He whispers, knowing that hardly answered his husband's question. "And were it not for Aoife and Seren I would say yes immediately." Now that he neared the heart of the thing, Remi's pulse quickened, flooding his canvas of colours with bright streaks of lilac-white and garnet. "I forget about Seren more often than not, truthfully, and Aoife...after all these years, I think I have finally started to let her memory go. But-" Shifting both himself and the Nova in order to better peer into Ronin's eyes, Remi's sighs softly.

"I would dedicate whatever time and divine might that was needed to try and bring them back if you wanted it."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-06-2023, 08:14 PM