the distance never made a difference to me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Huffing out a soft breath that isn't quite a laugh, Ronin is nonetheless suitably undone by the other man's words, and it's with a kiss that's ruined by his smile that he nonetheless presses his lips to Remi's cheek. "You're a sweet man," he informs him, even as he makes room for the bursts of colour that beat against his chest as if they're his own pulse.

Seren and Aoife's names are enough to send a shard of ice white through the painting they've been crafting together, the Nova's breath hiccuping in his chest, and before he can get any words out his vision is blotted by seaglass and haloed with curls, and he's lost in a Lullaby of his own choosing. "I believe it," he whispers, unwilling and unable not to lean in for a taste of Remi's lips.

"I just... I..." Sighing and trying again, he smiles sadly. "Do you ever feel like we're not letting ourselves move on, if we keep trying for the impossible?"
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Ronin - 09-06-2023, 08:28 PM