the distance never made a difference to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
'No, I am very selfish. You have just had so many concussions that it comes across as being sweet.' Remi counters, his words boyish and bright.

"Hey," The Lullaby scolds softly as the spear of Ronin's emotions makes him shiver. "Dipingerò con i colori che mi dai e userò il tuo ghiaccio per pulire il pennello, ma non ce n'è bisogno." He whispers, the travelling tongue pure nonsense to his husband's ears, but the words still came accompanied by paintbrushes being cleaned in ice water and canvases repaired with golden thread. 'Besides, my wings are out, remember? No need to feel unsafe.' He adds in a whisper, wings flexing that his primary feathers might brush against his husband's shoulders.

Chuckling under his breath, Remi shifts beneath Ronin. "I honestly do not know what is impossible anymore. Before having a child on our own would have been impossible, but now it is not." He shrugs. "If we are always called upon to do the impossible, why not expect the impossible in return?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Remi - 09-06-2023, 08:41 PM