the distance never made a difference to me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Grumbling something that has no meaning at all, but nonetheless washes their shared canvas of feeling with bright lashes of ruby and ribbons of gold, Ronin's lips are back against Remi's before he can do much of anything about it. Trying to paint the words he can't say with his tongue, the bright pastel pulse of being known and held and safe is more than enough to melt away the frost in his emotions.

"I love you," Ronin whispers at last, having found himself more or less sprawled atop the other man, his arms stoically unwilling to let Remi go more than absolutely necessary. "So is that what you want? The impossible?" He smiles. "Seren is safe, at least; she walks the stars, I'm sure. Explores them, like she always wanted to do. But Aoife..."

Their daughter is an ellipsis in their shared history, an unfinished sentence left to bleed like a wound in water. "I always wonder what she could have been."
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Ronin - 09-06-2023, 08:52 PM