the distance never made a difference to me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
It's shock and confusion and brief hurt on Ronin's face, as he's basically thrown down amongst the furs and blankets of their camp, though the latter melts away immediately at the Lullaby's apology. Flushed and with the adrenaline suddenly pumping in his veins enough to make him want to run through the snow to the thunder of hoofbeats, he shakes his head gently. "It's okay," he murmurs.

The problem, of course, with not being quite as big of an idiot as one often acts, is that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. And unintentionally, Ronin is beginning to tease the dots together to form a picture, but he's not sure yet what it means. And he doesn't mention it either, because there's nothing he wants more right now than to melt away the unease on Remi's face.

Gathering a blanket and getting himself to his feet, Ronin spreads it out as if he might bundle Remi up into it. "These are my wings tonight," he murmurs. "If you put yours away, they'll keep you safe." It also means he can touch his husband without touching him.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: the distance never made a difference to me - by Ronin - 09-06-2023, 09:33 PM