[SE] the road not taken looks real good now
Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
A machine where your heart once was
Slowly takes the place of you
Oh, Koa, you silly boy. You are technically a grown-up.

Liam didn't miss the young Dragoon's quick breath as he tried flexing his fingers, and he thought about advising against movement. But he could see already that Koa was stubborn; as the young man tried valiantly to help with the tents - and, to his credit, he managed better than Liam had expected - the ex-Dragoon held his tongue. Koa would be unlikely to welcome his hovering, however concerned he might have been.

Liam had to admire Koa's enthusiasm. In all his years as a Dragoon, it had never occurred to him to expand beyond Stormbreak's borders, but now that he thought about it, it wasn't a bad idea - assuming that the regions stayed at peace with one another. How would the chain of command work? Were they still a Stormbreak organization, or would their presence supersede regional ties?

At Koa's offer, Liam smiled. "There's not much that goes on here," he pointed out with a chuckle. "But if you're expanding, then why not here, too?" But then he hesitated. "I'll need to check with our Guardian; she should have a say in any peacekeeping efforts in the Greatwood. But you have my support, for whatever that's worth."
Only hold the memories now
Of a love I thought I knew
Liam

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] the road not taken looks real good now - by Liam - 09-10-2023, 11:33 PM