fuzz in our fingers
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
I couldn't utter my love when it counted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
"It's your own fault for staying up so late," said soldier teases back, raising an eyebrow at his sister in playful challenge. It's a well-trod argument, Koa preaching on about discipline and routine while Noe argues for chaos and creativity. Of course, the truth of their habits is significantly murkier than that, and the point of the argument is less to be prove a real point and more to score on the invisible, endless tally board of stubbornness all sibling pairs must keep.

He softens when she does, the teasing edge in his boyish face bleeding into thoughtful, serious concern. Sucking his lip between his teeth, the soldier considers his sister's question. "I don't know," he admits softly, copper gaze shifting to where grey waves lap on the golden shore. "Some people will grumble - some already have." A minority, but a vocal one.

Koa leans back in his chair, running his hand through his hair. "Personally, I think it'll be good. That it'll prove that Stormbreak is ready to be part of the world, not just hover above it." Figuratively and literally, now.

A slow, almost calculating look is turned to Noe, Koa's face carefully casual even as his throat clenches. "What does Dad think about it all?" About me- though he doesn't dare ask aloud, doesn't want to seem like he cares. The tension between Koa and his father is nothing new, both having sunk into their own habits (good and bad) when Mahina died, with Noe acting as a constant thread to keep the two stubborn Carpenter men from falling entirely apart.
Koa
And I couldn't whisper when you needed it shouted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
totally sniped from odd ilu

Messages In This Thread
fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 08-24-2023, 08:57 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 08-25-2023, 11:31 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 08-28-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 09-02-2023, 12:09 AM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 09-06-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Noe - 09-10-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: fuzz in our fingers - by Koa - 09-12-2023, 04:29 PM