[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Anju
I met a girl who never looked so alone
Like sugar water in your mouth - lukewarm
Everest's apologetic tone sounds very similar to his normal tone, but Anju isn't great at reading those in the first place. "It's a good idea for a replacement, though. Something activated on a different requirement?" Or by certain people? Maybe if she throws the kid the equivalent of a brain chew toy he'll brighten up a little. Or maybe if she just throws the rest of those hands he's cringing away from?

Snagging the bag, Anju stands slightly in the boat (and rocks it again) and hurls it in a two-handed grab that is entirely unnecessary but helps to drain some of her restlessness from having sat in it for so long. It soars an acceptable distance given the poor parameters, and she watches it plunge bag-and-all into the water. Much more satisfying.

"If I was a giant kraken I'd encourage legends about me too," she mutters, envisioning all the peace she'd have on all eight hands tentacles if she could keep people at bay with the force of rumor alone. Sitting with just enough militaristic grace to not reveal the fact it's a pouting huff at anti-climactic ending of their journey, Anju narrows her eyes in a smirk toward Koa and tilts her chin at the helm. "Think you can get us back faster than you got us here?" They might lose Everest's stomach contents in the process, but surely that would only make them faster to ditch excess cargo.
She tied a cherry stem for me with her tongue
We fell in love and now we're both alone

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-11-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 08-29-2023, 02:04 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 08-30-2023, 04:29 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-07-2023, 05:09 PM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-08-2023, 04:39 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Anju - 09-16-2023, 07:34 AM
RE: [RQ] and in the whistle of the wind - by Koa - 09-18-2023, 06:06 PM