[se] drop tea leaves on the floor
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not //
It’s been a warring bout of emotions from him – but having this tentatively repaired relationship with his niece is as much of a balm as anything is these days. Especially as he meets her in Torchline, following Frey’s orders of seeking out healing water, one of which he only knows about thanks to the woman beside him. In terms of the emotions, though, he seems a little bit heavier, not only for the Deepfrost weather, but because of the bundle of scales and webbed feet that is currently curled up on his shoulder, latched on for proof that she wasn’t going to go anywhere.

He's starting to come to terms with it, at least. “I have,” he begins, wincing slightly at realizing how the information has fallen through and he flashes her a soft and apologetic smile. “Sorry, I’ve had a lot on my plate suddenly because of this one.” He hooks a thumb up toward the ebony ball on his shoulder as they reach the fountain and Sunjata sits on the edge, trying to pull Petronella from her perch to try and get her to walk around and explore, maybe socialize with Sila and Fangorn. “It sounds like Safrin has left Caido to take care of some… Threat? She hasn’t elaborated more than that. She left Ronin and Deimos with bands to warn them and us if things start to go bad.” A soft sigh leaves him as he loses the battle with the sea panther kitten and he looks up to his niece curiously.

Frey doesn’t know what it could be either, but told us that there would always be a bigger threat. Nature’s way, and all that. So… I’m practicing and upgrading my abilities and I’ve already talked to them about opening the Refuge if we need it again. It’s an option.” He murmurs softly, watching the Honeybee to see what her reaction might be from the deluge of information.
the flood
// if you find one, please,
let me know what piece i've lost //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 09-16-2023, 04:44 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Sunjata - 09-16-2023, 11:36 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 09-17-2023, 06:34 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 09-20-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 09-23-2023, 04:18 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 09-28-2023, 10:07 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 10-02-2023, 10:11 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 10-03-2023, 09:30 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 10-05-2023, 10:17 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 10-07-2023, 05:31 PM
RE: [se] drop tea leaves on the floor - by Melita - 10-12-2023, 09:51 PM