[se] you're just the only what-if
Iskra Firestorm
Woodcutter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Blusl Offline
Change author:
MP: 20
Iskra
I'm chasing starlight to find it's died away
Iskra barked out a laugh, glancing up at Flora as she loomed over him. Her wit was sharper than his axe, and he was equally certain she could cut him just the same, and surely defeat him without working up a sweat. "I'm not that fast," Iskra drawled in return, a rough grin settling after he regained his breath. "Besides," he went on after pausing to appreciate the gift, even if he did freeze for a moment, certain she'd send his reassembled wood pile toppling over like a late game of Jenga. "I already know your name." Iskra pulled at the laces of his boot, yanking the material free so he could bind his wood and avoid this mess going forward. Her company, while welcome, did not seem to be departing as he'd expected when she turned around to purchase her find, and he didn't want them to be playing with his wood the entire time.

He stood up and dusted off his pants, affectionately ruffling Goose's head in the process. "It's Dawn." He gave her a wink, aware he was being unbearable. "Because you light up the world and chase away all the darkness and the cold." His smile was lopsided, but kind, the mischief replaced with an earnest intention, even if only briefly.

"At least," he exhaled heavily, leaning over to grab his candle and his wood. "That's what a giant sap would say, but I wouldn't know anything about that." He tilted the candle at her and nodded his head in thanks, acutely aware he had nothing worthwhile to give her in return. "Buy you a drink?" he offered.

Messages In This Thread
[se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-08-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 03:50 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-11-2023, 05:35 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-12-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-16-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-16-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-21-2023, 02:12 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-27-2023, 04:19 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-28-2023, 05:57 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 10-03-2023, 05:30 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 10-04-2023, 03:17 AM