[se] you're just the only what-if
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
flora

As Iskra's laughter rippled through the crisp air, Flora couldn't help but feel her heart warm with the exchange of playful banter. It was as though their words were an intricate dance, each step revealing more about the other, and she relished every moment of it. Her eyes sparkled with mirth as she leaned closer, teasingly lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "Well that's a relief. Although...there is something to be said about a bit of haste. You never know when a lady might need a quick rescue from a dragon or a candle catastrophe."

The way he accepted her impromptu addition to his woodpile without complaint made her smile broaden. She was beginning to appreciate his easygoing nature, which contrasted so delightfully with his rugged appearance. "Ah, you do, do you?" Flora feigned surprise, her fingers lightly brushing against her chest in a mock display of astonishment. She supposed it wasn't impossible, given who her parents were and the general drama that followed her family around like a bad smell, that this man would know who she was. But as he explained, Flora had to bite at the inside of her cheek to keep her smile running away with her. Opting to roll her eyes at him, the girl shakes her head. "Shut up." She says through a laugh, though the words were soft and utterly without bite. Something told her that Iskra just might be exactly that sort of sap (i see you what you did there), but never mind.

"Well if I'm Dawn that must make you..." Gods, the urge to say woody was just so tempting. "..my Hiro. But spelled with an I instead of an e. Wouldn't want you to get a big head over it or anything." As for a drink? Flashing him a smile that she very much hoped lived up to her new name, Flora nodded. "Absolutely I would."
i scream for whatever it's worth
"i love you" ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-08-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-08-2023, 03:50 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-11-2023, 05:35 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-12-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-16-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-16-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-21-2023, 02:12 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 09-27-2023, 04:19 AM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 09-28-2023, 05:57 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Iskra - 10-03-2023, 05:30 PM
RE: [se] you're just the only what-if - by Flora - 10-04-2023, 03:17 AM