[se] tumbling through heaven
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I don't want to wonder if this is a blunder
"Hear that, Pip? You can eat weird cursed flowers, or you can survive and have some real food."

Koa grins from behind Flora, his bare arms folded across his chest. He'd needed a reprieve from the endless gloom and static of Stormbreak; what better option, the pair had thought, than a stroll along the beach? And if it meant they'd catch sight of a certain sunny blonde, well. They certainly wouldn't complain.

What they hadn't prepared for was the overgrowth of truly alarming flowers that had taken the beach by storm. Neither'd paid much mind at first, more intent on getting into the water. But then the waves had proven rather daunting, and the pair had balked, opting instead to wander the shoreline collecting shells and, in Pip's case, sea glass and nice sticks and shiny rocks. And not flowers, much to Pipsqueak's consternation, because they just seem so very interesting, so shiny, so chrome.

Pipsqueak trills this from the sand, staring balefully up at Flora and Spice. Koa clicks a warning to her, earning another grumpy huff. Shrugging to the Doubletake, the soldier gives a long-suffering sigh. "Dragons, right? If ever I start going grey, it'll be all this one's fault." He smiles crookedly, eyes lighting on Spice. "I don't think I knew you'd joined the ranks of the shackled. Hello, little beauty. Who are you?"
When I kiss your lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-06-2023, 02:14 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-07-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-11-2023, 07:07 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-14-2023, 05:43 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Serendipity - 11-14-2023, 05:43 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-19-2023, 01:09 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-22-2023, 01:58 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-27-2023, 07:50 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-29-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 12-01-2023, 08:16 PM